- The templates on suckmylolly.com are offered “as is” without warranty. I will not be liable for any damage or loss of data due to downloading or using a template
- The templates on this site come with BLANK HEADER IMAGES - your blog title will not show up as you have to edit these images before installing them. You will need a graphics program to edit these images (ie: Photoshop Elements) but there are free ones online and I do have some instructions on creating and installing your header here. It’s very easy to do and makes you blog look extra spunky, which is why I do it this way.
- If you would like me to put your blog title/description on your header image, there is a small fee. Please contact me if this is something you may want. I am happy to help but it may take me 24 hours to get the image completed.Please note: this does not include customising the header image in any way. I will just add text in a font of your choice.
- The template may be used on a commercial website/blog
- The template may NOT be re-distributed in any way whatsoever and is for use by an INDIVIDUAL only. This includes sharing with family, friends and other websites. An individual may use the same template on as many personal blogs as they wish. Sharing with others is a NO NO.
- Please leave the links back to my site INTACT. I have worked very hard to make the template and I love sharing my designs. Why be so greedy and keep where you got it from to yourself?
- I have hosted the images for these templates on my account, however if these images should be removed (not by me of course!!) then I take no responsibility for this. Unfortunately this may happen one day – even though I do host the files on paid hosting. I always include the site images so in the emergency situation they no longer work, you can upload them to your own account -ie: photobucket – and replace the image links in the code. Let’s hope this doesn’t happen, but I take no responsibility if it does.
CUSTOM TEMPLATE ORDERS:
In addition to the above, custom template orders are required to make a 50% payment up front prior to any design work commencing. This fee is non-refundable once work has commenced.
- I will take on board any suggestions you provide and make a test template for you to view on which you can provide feedback. I will then make revisions.
- Please be aware that custom graphics are not a part of the package.
I cannot create custom graphics but if there is something you’re interested in, please let me know and I can help you source it. If you wish to use images from another site (ie: istockphoto.com, etsy.com – purchasing these will be your responsibility).
- Once the design is complete, I can either install it for you or send you instructions on how to install. There is no fee for installation but if you wish to have me do it for you, you will have to make me a temp administrator of your blog.
I reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions without prior notice.